LED Lighting uses 87% less Electricity
By switching your current lighting to LED, you can reduce your lighting kilowatt usage by up to 87%. LED lighting lasts approximately 25 times longer than incandescent and 17 times longer than CFL bulbs. That means you could save money for up to 20 years before changing bulbs!
Converting to LED products provide many benefits to your organization :
• A guaranteed lower electric bill with typical reductions of 40% to 87% off your current electricity lighting bill through reduced kilowatt hour usage and kW demand charges
• Improves lighting quality and efficiency – LED lights produce more light per watt than incandescent and halogen bulbs
• No flickering
• Health Benefits: Studies have shown that prolonged exposure to older style flickering fluorescent lighting can cause headaches and premature fatigue. This is eliminated when updating to LED lighting
• Reduced noise
• Lights instantly
• Durability – Unlike very fragile incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, LED lights are made with solid state components making them difficult to break with external shock
• 100% Mercury free and environmentally friendly, which eliminates costly fluorescent bulb and mercury recycling and disposal
• LEDs produce no UV radiation
• LED lights produce virtually no heat, which will result in lower cooling costs during the A/C months
• 2, 3, and 5-year warranty available / over 50,000 hour bulb life expectancy
• Lifespan: LED lights can last up to 100,000 hours, or up to 5 times longer than the best fluorescent bulbs, 7 times the life expectancy of high pressure sodium and metal halide bulbs, and up to 30 times longer than halogen bulbs
• Reduced or eliminated high maintenance costs, as a result of the long lifespan
• Very fast return on investment (ROI typically 18-36 months or less) and typical net positive monthly cash flow from electric bill savings, labor and bulb replacement savings, power company credits, low interest financing, as well as state and federal tax incentives
• Significantly reduces your organization’s carbon footprint
• Greatly reduces harmful EMF’s (electromagnetic fields)
Made in the USA
90% of all solar modules being sold and installed in the USA are imported from overseas companies. This is forcing USA companies to relocate their factories overseas for lower production costs and to remain competitively priced in the global market.
We are proud of our line up of Solar modules which are made in the USA.
Our commitment to reliable and sustainable energy along with our commitment for excellence and to help sustain our economy is evident in the products we recommend. Made in the USA.
Our line up of made in the USA Modules includes: Advanced Solar Photonics ( Florida), Motech (Delaware), Suniva (Georgia), Solar World (California), Lumos (Colorado), Silicon Energy (Washington), Perlight Solar